‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ 1 rifle mounting kit allows for easy removing and mounting of a long replica rifle or musket, up to 64".
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Optional red or black felt background creates a stunning contrast, perfect for showing off your collection. Beautiful front opening door.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Locking brass latch to keep the door from opening. (Please note locks are not meant as a safety deterrent please use further precaution.)
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your items from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware and 1 rifle mounting kit included. (optional handgun mounting kits available)
*Guns shown in photos not included.
Long Rifle / Musket Display Case features a hinged acrylic door (98% UV protection) to keep your longer replica rifle or musket protected and dust-free. The versatile non-marking padded metal gun mounting kit allows for easy removing and mounting of a long replica rifle or musket. Hand-made solid furniture-grade beech hardwood cabinet of beautiful design and construction. Cabinet ships fully assembled with installed wall hanging metal brackets ready to be mounted. (replica rifle and musket shown are not included.)
This case comes default with a RED color background. (optional blue or black felt is available)
This case only includes 1 rifle mounting kit. (optional handgun mounting kit is available)
These displays are perfect. This is actually my second one. My first Case was specific to a pistol with the blue backing. Looked amazing. Then I bought the bigger case of a relic musket in red, I also asked the company to send me a red backing for my pistol case and they hooked me up free of charge. This company does great work with great customer service.
We placed a replica Kentucky long rifle in a display in our office and clients spontaneously and frequently compliment the display. We did add additional LED lighting as the one I ordered with the case wasn't broad enough to illuminate the entire length of the musket.
Perfect display for a Brown Bess!