‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ Designed to safely hold an electric or acoustic guitar with a quality non-marking hanging padded metal rack inside.
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Red felt background creates a stunning contrast, perfect for showing off your instrument. Beautiful clear-viewing sides allow your guitar to be admired at all angles.
‣ Affordable Price ~ Similar cases of this nature cost $400 + from any other retailer.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Locking brass latch to keep items secure.
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your items from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware and padded guitar neck hook.
*Guitar shown in photos not included.
Fully assembled, beautifully designed, and constructed Guitar Display case. Hand-made from the finest imported hardwood furniture grade Australian Beechwood. The guitar case features a stunningly clear view from all sides of the case. Truly gives your guitar a unique look. Similar cases of this nature cost $400 + from any other retailer.
The Guitar display case features a hinged acrylic door (98% UV Protected) to keep your autographed guitar protected from the sunlight and dust-free. Lockable latches keep your prized guitar safe. The case features a felt interior background and easy to install heavy-duty padded guitar neck hook. The hook is not permanent, so you are able to install it anywhere inside the case based on your guitar size. This case fits most guitars, but please double-check measurements if you’re unsure of size.
Great case! The instructions are a bit lacking for how to actually mount the case to the wall. Theres instructions for how to mount the guitar hanger, but not the rest. Great product, but take care cleaning it as the acrylic can get dirty. The wood quality is okay, but feels a bit on the cheaper side. Looks great on the wall, though!
It was a gift for my father-in-law. He loves it, and now I think that I might have to purchase more, including a couple for myself. He is still trying to figure out which guitar to put into it, but here's a pic of it with his Tele Deluxe. Nice case!