‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ Beautiful crown molding design frames 108 compartments for 96 of your favorite standard size shot glasses and 12 taller shooter glasses.
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Black felt background, perfect for showing off a collection of glasses, mini liquor bottles, or other collectibles.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Locking brass latch to ensure the security of your collection.
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your items from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware included.
*Shot glasses shown in photos not included.
Hand-made from imported Australian beech wood. This furniture-grade shot glass display case is of beautiful design and construction, very detailed and attractive, but also very affordable. The perfect way to display the memorable shot glasses that you have collected from all the places you have visited. The display case has space for 108 total shot glasses. 96 for regular size shot glasses and 12 for Taller style shot glasses. The display case has a BLACK felt background to give your shot glasses a great contrast. (shot glasses are not included)
The display case comes fully assembled, with all mounting hardware included. Our shot glass cases also come standard with a 98% UV Protection Door, which will keep your glasses dust-free, as well as protect your items from fading.
Item arrived quickly and was packaged well. Finish is polished and wood grain is pleasing. No literature was included but the Owner was quick to respond and email was promptly sent with requested details. Perfect for standard glasses, but will not allow for some of the larger glasses one tends to collect from some locations. Would be nice if a handful of slots were made a bit wider to accommodate some of the non-standard sizes. Other than that, this was a gift that was very well received.
Great quality and exactly as described!
Arrived perfect and on time! Beautiful piece. My son loved it!
Excellent quality. Bought as a gift and the recipient loved it.